This is really an underrated city - I've been lucky enough to be here during the Fringe Festival which has given me a great opportunity to meet artists and arts lovers alike.
BUT NO MUSIC TEACHERS!
The job ads are out through WAAPA, UWA, Curtin and more, but due to the holiday times, people are chilling and not so worried about jobs.
Oh well! I am confident that we can get enough to launch lessons in March and if not... something to think about for when we try again.
Until then, if you're reading this, and you know of some fantastic music teacher looking for some extra work on the side, please pass on this link and tell them to apply - because we take care of our teachers.
Some of the benefits of being a teacher with MGen:
- Flexibility - lessons are organised between the teacher and student, so you have the ability to work around your own schedule
- We pay our teachers an average of 20% more than other private music schools - we believe in fair and appropriate pay
- Resources - we have endless resources available to teachers and students i.e. instruments, sheets music etc.
- We personality match our teachers with students, to ensure that the rapport and relationship is positive and can aim for a bright musical future
- We provide many opportunities for teachers in regards to performance opportunities at events and various other teaching jobs
There's too much more too list, but feel free to ask us and we're happy to tell you more of the perks!